Nothing makes us happier than to be able to share these wonderful real bride's stories in their own words with you each month! It is truly a blessing and an honour when we are chosen by our brides to be a part of this incredible moment woven in the fabric of their beautiful lives. This journey we are on is not about making a quick sale, it is about the honesty and, sincerity of the integrity of the work we are committed to do with each of the lovelies we meet everyday.
Today we're sharing the gorgeous pictures of this beautiful rustic, romantic outdoor wedding of bride Lianne & her beau. Simply put...Lianne not only found her gown with us but, has personally won our hearts as well. Her vision for her gown and style of wedding was very clear from the moment we met. She tried on a few gowns and quickly narrowed it down to Oh My God I've found the One! That Ti Adora style 7657 soft chiffon lace gown was just beautiful on her. And, like so many of our brides she didn't stop there. She returned to find her Theia bridesmaid's dresses, along with all her personal accessories (from her Laura Jayne veil to her Bella Belle "Tess" shoes) And the rest as we like to say is wedding history. It was an absolute pleasure to have worked with you. Thank you! Congratulations again to you both! Xoxo MCB
Please enjoy this beautiful overview of her wedding below in her own words...Thank you Lianne!
My cherished memories were...
I am a very shy person who doesn’t like being the center of attention, so initially, I was extremely nervous about walking down the aisle and having so many eyes on me. The best advice I received was from Nathale, who told me to “Just look at HIM”…
So when the big moment arrived, all I did was look at my husband. Once we locked eyes, all of my nervousness disappeared. It’s as if a bubble was created around us that no one could pop. It was truly as if no one else was there as the ceremony went on…
By the time we walked back down the aisle, we were just so very happy, that seeing all of our guests looking at us didn’t seem to bother me anymore. It is the most cherished memory of our life together so far.
My favourite memories were...
1. Shopping for my maids’ dresses at MCB. We had so much fun at the shop with Nathale and Dora…plus they let us bring champagne to drink as we shop :).
2. Getting ready with my bridesmaids before the ceremony. They were really great at keeping me calm, and serving me champagne when needed. I feel truly blessed to have such wonderful ladies in my life.
3. The ceremony. We asked my uncle to officiate and he did a fantastic job! He basically asked us what elements we wanted to have included (readings, etc.) and then he just went with it. The whole ceremony was a surprise to us…and it was wonderful!
4. The photo shoot after the ceremony. We didn’t have a “first look”, so this was some special alone time for us before being in the whirlwind of the reception…we had so much fun driving around the golf course in golf carts finding spots with the photographers and the videographers…it was fun and romantic all at the same time!
5. Being introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Stacey. Walking into the room with everyone standing and cheering…You feel like a Love-Filled Rock Star.
6. The Speeches. I’ve always loved the speeches at weddings…even when I don’t know the couple that well. There’s always so much love expressed, and it is so fun to discover little “tidbits” of the bride and groom that most people don’t know. Everyone nailed theirs to the point that I still tear up thinking about them…We are so grateful to have such wonderful people in our lives.
7. Our First Dance. It was as if no one was there but us and the band playing our song.
8. Dancing with my Father. My father and I are very close, and in many ways he is my idol…We danced to “Wind Beneath my Wings” by Bette Midler, which encapsulates everything I feel about our relationship.
What I enjoyed most...
The best part of the whole day was having every single person you love and care about being in the same room at the same time. Our hearts feel so very full after having a day filled with so much love and support from our family and friends.
What advice would I give...
Stay close to those who can keep you calm…and allow yourself to have some space if you need some time to yourself.
This is the ONE day people are willing to do anything and everything for you…If you are someone like me, who likes to do things yourself, definitely LET THESE PEOPLE HELP YOU. It is a big day, and there are a lot of little details to think about. Delegate, and be specific, so YOU can enjoy YOUR day ;).
Before your guests are allowed to go into the reception hall, take a moment to peek inside to see how your vision has come to life!
When going down the aisle…Just look at your partner <3
Enjoy every single moment…take a step back a few times throughout the night and take it all in…It really does go by so fast!
Ceremony and Reception: Le Golf Saint-Raphael
Décor and Flowers: Events by Cece and Joe’s Prop House
Music: The Directors Showband
Photography: Davina + Daniel
Videography: Villaview Cinema
Cake: Dolce et Gâteaux
Dress: Ti Adora
Veil: Laura Jayne Bride
Bridesmaids Dresses: Theia
Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes
Alterations: Style Elegante
Hair: Elisabeth Berger at Salon Deauville
Nails and Makeup: Salon Deauville
Ma Chérie Bleue prides itself on bringing our Montreal, Quebec brides some of the prettiest one-of-a-kind, unique, romantic, bohemian and, modern wedding brands for dresses and accessories that can only be found at our boutique in Quebec and in some cases Canada. In addtion, we provide an incredible shopping experience for each and every bride and guests who visits our boutique.
We invite you to check-out our wedding gowns collection . Click here to book your online appointments or call 450.818.8388 and speak with our Dora. See you soon!
Xoxo, Nathale Phillips
President and Founder of Ma Chérie Bleue