WE HAVE A WINNER🎉💕
What an awesome way to end 2016, not only did we get to teamed up some pretty amazing vendors from in and around Montreal. BUT, we get to give the ultimate wedding gift package to an incredible deserving bride TARALYN DONNELLY, CONGRATULATIONS!! We love your "why you derserve to win" story shown below. And happy to know how much these incredible gifts will aide you with your May 2017 wedding.
My name is Taralyn Donnelly and my fiancé, James Ruiter and I will be tying the knot on May 20th 2017 after a two year engagement. I think we deserve to win because our love story is a little bit of a special one. We met in elementary school when we were both 10 years old, becoming close childhood friends and eventually dating. We shared our first kiss together, and then went to have a 6 year relationship throughout high school and into our adolescence. Our families always said it was an act of fate, as the house I grew up in as a child eventually turned into his family home after they moved into after his father passed away at the age of 7. (The exact same house). After high school we went our separate ways mutually, I went to pursue university and my dream career and he was planning a move across the country. We always reached out to each other on birthdays and holidays. I would see his family regularly as they would come visit me at the restaurant I worked at and he would see my family as he used to help my mother prepare and bottle wine. 5 years later, we found each other again through a mutual friend, and the rest is history. He proposed to me right next to the lachine canal on a surprise trip to visit the friend that ultimately brought us back together.
I really hope we could win this. We have had our ups and down this year, ultimately making us stronger and excited to finally take this step in spending the rest of our lives together.
Thank you so much for considering us
Taralyn and James
Here’s what’s she won…
1. Ma Chérie Bleue: Custom couture crystal garter belt ($250)
2. Bayard Gâteaux: Gift certificate towards a cake of the bride’s choosing ($150)
3. Petits Plaisirs Chocolata Treats: Gift certificate: Sweet table ($300)
4. Al Shakour: 100% Silk Caftan by fashion designer Suhaila Niazi ($225)
5. Venus Lingerie Laval: Gift certificate; Bustier of the bride’s choosing ($120)
6. DVF Events by Vola Rakotomalala: Gift certificate: 4-hour consultation service ($450)
7. Nüva Beauty & Spa: Gift ertificate: 60 minutes bridal hair trial ($100)
8. WellDunn Jewelry: Modern-bohemian bridesmaid’s bracelets ($150)
9. Ashton Wellness Massage & Spa: Gift certificate: “Custom-eye-zed” Lash Extensions OR a series of 3 “Photo-Ready Organic Facials” ($210)
10. Miss Nelly Makeup Artist: Gift certificate: Bridal makeup trial and complementary gift ($150)
11. Dominic Dufour Joaillier: Custom 18-inch freshwater pearl necklace ($160)
12. Pistache & Rose: “The Lady” painting by artist Margaret Lipsey ($85)
13. imaginejoy calligraphie: Custom calligraphy return address stamp ($100)
14. Les Services Rose Bonbon: Gift certificate toward the bride's beautiful bridal bouquet ($120)
15. LVB Bronzage et SPA: Gift certificate: Full body spray tan/creams and shellac manicure ($89)
16. Vacances Océan: Gift certificate: $1,000 gift certificate towards a minimum honeymoon package of $10,000 (Exclusive travel to Greece, Croatia, Italy, Turkey, Portugal or Spain)
17. Boudoir by Victoria: Gift certificate: One hour Boudoir session includes; professional hair & makeup & $100 credit to be used towards print products. ($525)
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Special thanks to Elegant wedding Magazine for supporting this event announcing the winner via their social sites.
Xoxo. Nathale Phillips
President and Founder of Ma Chérie Bleue